Sunday, April 15, 2007

Film Festival Madness

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We are now one month away from this year's strictly students film festival and I am starting to get excited. I screened 25 films this weekend with my board and there were a few amazing student films. The fest is in it's 3rd year so it's begun to grow and the films are getting better every year. This year we are offically a non-for-profit company and we will continue to keep the festival free for high school students who are interested. I can't wait to see the rest! I'm in the middle of editing a film for Big Brothers and Big Sisters for the festival. We reached out and made a film with the BBBS kids and their Bigs. The kids came up with a pretty cool idea and the film looks pretty cool so far. We are going to premiere the preview tomorrow at a large event. It should be cool.

No comments: