My afternoon with Bill Clinton, Santa and Mick Foley
I had an opportunity to meet Bill Clinton weekend. It was a super brief hello but it was cool meeting him. I was stuck in line for a while waiting in the cold but Santa was there with some elves and Mick Foley (a former WWE wrestler) so I didn't mind. I also had scrabble on my cell phone. What beats scrabble in the snow?...Exactly
The experience made me think of the worst line waiting I've been part of. Here's my top five:
5. Bill Clinton- Great to meet him but next time I'll bring soup if it's snowing so I don't freeze.
4. Disney World- I don't even remember why the lines were so long because I was so young but man did they suck.
3. The Scream Machine- the line for this roller coaster at Great Adventure was endless and the ride was about a minute (it was my first real roller coaster so it was worth it once but never again)
2. Big Red's Lobster Shack in Maine- it legendary but waiting an hour for some fried fish is tough, especially in the middle of a hot summer day.
1. Waiting for a modeling shoot when I was 6- it was a never-ending line in a nasty part of the city that ended with a 2 second Polaroid in a garage.
(this is why people hate blogs- who cares about me waiting on line?)