Friday, October 9, 2009

Hamptons International Film Festival



This weekend I'll be out to the East End of Long Island for the Hamptons International Film Festival in East Hampton. The film I most excited about this year is the premiere of Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus which is Heath Ledger's final film which has Heath, Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell, and Jude Law all playing the same role (due to his death). It should be interesting- everything Terry Gillam does usually is!

* A note to any of my students who are waiting to hear about volunteering out there- last I heard is that they are full so if you didn't receive a phonecall there is likely no room- if you are going to head out and give it a try anyway I suggest buying some film tickets in advance so you can at least grab a seat for a film and try to make the Master Cinematography class which is free and open to the public.

No comments: