Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ebert and the Idiot with a tripod



I love this short collection a great shots that Queens resident Jamie Stuart put together during our most recent snowstorm, it's amazing how it effects me like a narrative film does with the precise editing and terrific cinematography. Now I feel guilty for staying in for 2 days and watching Netflix.

Roger Ebert helped get the short piece a good deal of attention and even went as far as suggesting that it should get a Oscar nod for Short Live-Action Film. Speaking of Ebert, if you haven't had a chance to check out his top ten list of documentaries for 2010 I included it below, some terrific films (2 of which I also included on my top ten list) and a number of them are on Netflix.

Roger Ebert's Top 10 Doc of 2010

No comments: