Sunday, July 27, 2008

Naked Cowboys and Shiny Rangers


My trip to San Francisco with the Adobe Education team was truly rejuvenating and inspirational but after a week of long days I was ready to return to New York. It was hard to leave the sweet digs at the Westin St. Francis hotel. On the way out I bumped into a number of the Texas Rangers who were staying there while they were beating up on the Oakland A's. I saw what I thought was a taxi line outside the steps of the hotel loaded with baseball fans following the players down the street with Sharpies and baseballs.

On my trip down to the BART train I also bumped into the Naked Cowboy, a fixture from midtown Manhattan, out in San Francisco's Union Square. He was making quite an impact with the locals who apparently are not as liberal as their reputation. According to the NY Post he was arrested for breaking Union Square's solicitation rules.

No comments: