Friday, July 11, 2008

Tim Fite @ Music Hall of Williamsburg 7.10.2008

Last night I was in Brooklyn and checked out Tim Fite's show at the Music Hall of Williamsburg. I saw him open for Adam Green of the Moldy Peaches last month and I loved the art-music-performance thing he had going. Tim is endlessly entertaining and incorporates his art via video presentations during his show. He and his co-pilot Doctor Leisure don't hold back in their show so it's always interesting and this time they ended with a group hug along with the audience which was nice (audiences just don't hug like they used to). Tim's music is an interesting blend of Talking Heads art rock with 80's synth and They Might Be Giants humor. My favorite is Big Mistake check it out on Daytrotter - it's now on regular rotation on my ipod.

No comments: